Successful Together: Fruit Salsa {Cinco de Mayo: Seneca SC Weight Watcher Style}

May 05, 2012

Fruit Salsa {Cinco de Mayo: Seneca SC Weight Watcher Style}

Most of you know I LOVE my Weight Watchers meeting. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I drive them crazy, but that is okay :) We have a really great group, and this week debuted some new changes including an earlier meeting time and a new meeting room set up. Sheri sends us out a weekly email, with great info, recapping the last meeting and giving a snippet of what to expect in the meeting this coming week. This time she asked for snack ideas since we had a meeting on Cinco de Mayo! This recipe is the one that I sent to her, that she ever so graciously made for us to eat. Totally yummy, nothing but good reviews around the room! Recipe Credit goes to All Recipes. Sheri was also super awesome and brought some of the new Crystal Light "Mock"tail drinks for us to try! We have the Appletini, Mojito, and Margarita! Those were really yummy too :)

{you can see Sheri on my Before and After page! Annette is over there too! :waves: }

1 Fuji Apple, peeled, cored & diced
1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
2 kiwis, peeled and diced
2 bananas peeled and sliced
1 tbs fresh lime juice
2 tbs white sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving. Serve and enjoy!




The only part of the recipe that have any PointsPlus is the sugar. According to recipe builder, this makes:
32 servings @ 0 PPV
16 servings  @ 1 PPV

Thank you Sheri!!!! :)


Angie

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure!!! The pictures are great!!! ;) It was a GREAT meeting :) Thank you for being a part of it Angie! It wouldn't be the same without you! :) ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually sounds like a salsa I would actually eat. Normally I hate dips, sauces, and salsas. I may just have to make this one day. Bookmarking. Seriously... I am bookmarking. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Angie and so healthy! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)