Successful Together: Peanut Butter and Strawberry Baked Oatmeal

April 30, 2012

Peanut Butter and Strawberry Baked Oatmeal

If you check out my recipe index (which is a HOT mess right now, but working on that!) you will easily discover that I love oatmeal and peanut butter and strawberries! So when my good buddy Amber posted her recipe for Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal, it only seemed natural to recreate it and add in come strawberries. The results or delicious. Want to know what this tastes like? A peanut butter oatmeal cookie with strawberries! Great for breakfast or a nice treat! Thank you Amber for sharing your awesome recipe!

Ingredients:
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
1 tbs brown sugar blend
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
3/4 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk
1 egg
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3 oz strawberries, diced and rinsed

Preheat oven to 350 and spray 8x8 pan with cooking spray. Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well. Spread in pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.

Serve and enjoy!

Serves 4 @ 5 PPV
Serves 6 @4 PPV
Serves 8 @3 PPV

Angie

Linked at: The Latest Find, Ingredient Spotlight: Strawberries!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yummy and you cooked it in a smaller pan, I plan on doing that next time! Strawberries and Peanut butter are a new combination to me but I love them both, so I will have to give this a try!
    P.S. Thanks for mentioning mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)