Successful Together: Crockpot BBQ Beer Chicken

April 17, 2012

Crockpot BBQ Beer Chicken

I think most people love a good crockpot recipe. This dandy little machine that I didn't want but registered for as a wedding present anyways has come in handy and has been so helpful over the past few years! For those of you who saw YESTERDAY'S POST, this is another recipe from The Bitchin' Kitchin' Blog. And it is Absolutely fabulous and very flavorful!

Crockpot BBQ Beer Chicken
Ingredients:
  • 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
  • 3 tbs minced onion
  • 1 tbs paprika
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 3 tbs hot sauce
  • 12 oz beer (we used Miller High Life Light)
  • 18 oz Sweet Baby Rays Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce
  • 6 oz Kraft Light BBQ Sauce

Combine the dry spices and season the chicken breast. Add chicken to the crock pot (I used a 6 qt). Top with hot sauce, beer and BBQ sauces. Cook on low for 5-8 hours or until cooked through and chicken easily falls apart. Serve and Enjoy!


12 Servings @ 6 PPV

18 Servings @ 4 PPV

24 Servings @ 3 PPV


Angie

3 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome shredded chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling apart chicken and BBQ sauce yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making this! I love this recipe too. Now I'm inspired to make it again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)