Successful Together: Jerk Chicken Breast Tenderloins with Pineapple

January 08, 2012

Jerk Chicken Breast Tenderloins with Pineapple

Good Morning and Happy 2012!

Ingredients:
1.5 lb chicken breast tenderloin
1 tsp powdered jerk seasoning
8 pineapple rings (mine were canned in their own juice, juice drained off)
3 tsp pineapple juice
4 tsp bbq sauce


Mix bbq sauce and pineapple juice until well combined. Pour over chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375. Spray baking pan with spray  and lay chicken out in a single layer. Top with pineapple and sprinkle with dried onions (optional) Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.

Serves 6 @ 4 PPV each
Serves 4 @ 6 PPV each

This was good :) I didn't marinate my chicken though, I brushed it with the sauce. I think allowing it to rest in the sauce would have given it a deeper flavor


Photobucket

Linked at:
Newly Weds Recipe Linky, Eat at Home Ingredient Spotlight: Pineapple

1 comment:

  1. Whewie! That looks tempting and mouth watering. SO glad you shared...how fun to be featured at Ingredient Spotlight huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)