Successful Together: Manwich Pasta

November 06, 2011

Manwich Pasta

As a kid, I was VERY anti-manwich. I figured I still was, til I started cooking for my hubby. I am still not a huge fan of gloppy meat on a bun, but we have had Manwich Steaks (in the crock pot) and I finally got around to figuring the exact stats (and not losing them, YAY!) for Manwich Pasta. You can make it as simple or fancy it up some with whatever veggies you want. Serve with a side salad and you are doing awesome YUMMY things!

Ingredients:
224g (or 8 oz, or 4 serving sizes) Ronzoni Garden Delight Rotini, cooked al dente
1/2 lb 93/7 ground beef, browned
1 can Manwich, any variety (I used the bold variety this time)
1 can of corn, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup water
and I threw in about 1/2 small can of mushrooms.

This is so easy, I probably don't need to type directions :) (Double yay!)
Cook your pasta, brown the beef.
Once the beef is cooked, pour in the Manwich, stirring well. Put 1/2 cup water in manwich can and swish around to get all of the extra yumminess out, pour in to meat mix. Mix corn with meat mix. Combine meat and pasta in an 8x8 pan (or really whatever you want)
All done!



Makes 4 large servings @ 11 PPV each
or 6 Servings @7 PPV each
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, I was totally anti-Manwich. I just never really cared for it. Until Jake's grandmother used it once, and I totally into it. I think grandmother's are just that way though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, simple and I bet really tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)