Successful Together: Apple Pie Ala mode Smoothie (Hot or Cold!)

November 14, 2011

Apple Pie Ala mode Smoothie (Hot or Cold!)

My Weight Watchers Leader Sheri, shared this awesome recipe with us! Her original version is as follows:


3 PPV each serving: (Makes 2 servings)
1 WW Vanilla Smoothie Pack
1 cup FF milk
1 cup of "fried" cinnamon Apples
4 Ice cubes


Cut Apples in slices and cook in a skillet with Cinnamon until tender. Refrigerate. When cold, Blend all ingredients in blender. Really taste like an Apple Pie A la mode....I'm serious! YUM!


I tried it and it was GOOD, but I wanted to take a different spin on it. I wanted to make it hot!


1 cup FF or 1% milk
1 cup water
1 WW vanilla smoothie packet
1 whole apple "fried" up as above


Mix water and milk together with apples and heat in a microwave safe container until hot. Mix in blender with smoothie packet until smooth. Serve and Enjoy!
Have the whole thing for 7 PPV or make 2 servings @ 3 PPV each!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)