Successful Together: Salsa Egg Bake

October 16, 2011

Salsa Egg Bake

Need a new breakfast recipe? I know I did.
This was simple, yummy and filling. And Ed liked it; SCORE!
Use Egg Beaters to slim it down if you want.


Ingredients:
6 large eggs
2.2 oz (63 g) Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham Lunch Meat
4 tbs hot salsa
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup (28g) Colby Jack Shredded Cheese
1 tbs water

Preheat oven to 375; spray 8x8 glass pan with pan spray.
Beat eggs in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add water and salsa. Beat until well combined. Slowly mix in the flour until most lumps are gone. Pour egg mixture in to glass dish. sprinkle with ham, top with cheese.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and inserted knife comes out clean.
Serve and Enjoy :)




makes 4 servings @ 5 PPV
makes 6 servings @ 3 PPV
or if you are a hearty eater (Ed I am looking at YOU!) 2 servings @ 10 PPV
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just love a good egg bake, one of my favorites. I could even eat it for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)