Successful Together: Seven Grain Cinnamon Pancakes

August 14, 2011

Seven Grain Cinnamon Pancakes

I LOVE Tendabake's 7 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix. SO I was really stoked when I saw Bilo had it on sale for pretty cheap. I normally will cook with this and not cut it with flour, but since Hubby and Matthew, our nephew, were eating them too, I figured I would let them try the mix this way. Super easy and they turned out great. We all enjoyed them!

Ingredients
1 cup (164 g) Tendabake 7 Grain Pancake Mix
1/2 cup white flour (I used self rising)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Sprinkle allspice
1 1/3 cup milk (I used Almond breeze)

Preheat your skillet/griddle to 350. Mix the DRY ingredients together first in a mixing bowl until well incorporated. Stir in the milk, gently. Spray griddle or skillet with pan spray, then pour on to griddle. Should make 2 batches of 6 pancakes each (or 12 pancakes total)

Each Pancake is 2 Points+ (even if you have more than one, the calcs still seem to agree 1=2 2=4 3=6, etc :D  ) The mix also says you can use water instead of milk, but I re-figured it that way, and the PPV stay the same!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)