Successful Together: Zucchini Stir Fry

July 05, 2011

Zucchini Stir Fry

Easy enough and tasty to boot!


Ingredients:
375g or 13.25 oz sliced zucchini
1/2 cup water
palm full of chopped onions
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Garlic Pepper Grinder Seasoning
Sprinkle of salt

Preheat skillet over medium heat, spray with PAM. Add in squash and spices, top with water and stir. Cover and stir frequently til squash is cooked through.



A healthy pretty side for 0 Points+. Makes 2 servings.

Photobucket
Zucchini on Foodista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)