Successful Together: Mesquite Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders

July 05, 2011

Mesquite Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders

Sometimes {most of the time} I want something and I don't know what it is. So that is when you go in the kitchen and just start mixing things together.

Ingredients
1.14 lb chicken tenderloin
5 tablespoons lemon pepper marinade
5 tablespoons Mesquite Marinade

Let meat marinade for at least 30 minutes. I let mine sit for about 24 hours. Then bake or grill as desired. I baked mine at 375 for 20 minutes. PERFECTO =)



Easy and tasty.
makes 4 servings @ 4 Points+ Each


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)