Successful Together: French Toast Oatmeal Pancakes

June 01, 2011

French Toast Oatmeal Pancakes

My New Variation of Oatmeal Pancakes

Ingredients:
1/3 cup quick oats
sprinkle of allspice (about 1/16 teaspoon)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
enough water to get desired batter consistency
1 packet of splenda

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour in to preheated skillet. Cook, flip and enjoy!


Sooooo Yummy, and smells so good while it is cooking!
4 Points+ for the whole pancake!
Ed is not here to try this but I KNOW he will LOVE it!







Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I need you to come to my house and make breakfast every morning, LOL. I am not a morning person, so I rarely get a "real" breakfast and all the stuff you make looks wonderful! I get shredded wheat, that I eat dry. At work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh BETH!!!!! Give it shot! I used to do dry cereal at my desk but i was STARVING by 10 am. Not so good ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oatmeal pancakes can be made with old fashioned oatmeal too. I had to spread them out a little more manually than you probably had to do with the quick oats version, but they were still delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray Stace! :) I am so glad you tried them! Thank you for letting me know they work with the old fashioned oats too. These yummers are so versatile. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)