Successful Together: And I am leavingggg on a Jet Plane!

June 22, 2011

And I am leavingggg on a Jet Plane!

If by Jet Plane you mean my car, then this would be mostly accurate. I am stepping away for a few days to make a long weekend visit and see some super Amazing people!
So, If you are around and say nice things, and I don't comment back, please don't take it personal. I will be back home to hubby and posting foods sometime Sunday 06/26/11.
Hooray Birthday Weekend! Hooray Baby Shower for Lorin! Hooray Visiting with people I Haven't seen in a few months! The only thing that could make it better would be
A) A poofer machine, so I didnt have to drive
b) my hubby coming with me
c) $1 million :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)