Successful Together: Turkey Egg and Cheese Sandwich

May 29, 2011

Turkey Egg and Cheese Sandwich

To keep things light a fresh in the morning, it is important to have a few quick "go-to" easy foods!
This is one of mine. You can sub out ham, or just about any other meat on the sandwich!

Ingredients:
2 Slices light wheat bread
1 egg
1 slice cheese
1 serving turkey deli meat ( I used Oscar Mayer)
Salt and Pepper to taste

Preparation:

Put your bread in the toaster.
Spray a small (1-2 cup size) microwave safe container with pan spray. Beat egg in container, add salt and pepper. Microwave on high for about 1 minute. CONTAINER WILL BE HOT! =) Be careful when removing from the microwave. While toast is finishing, put the deli meat in the microwave for about 30 seconds. I normally will put it on a saucer plate in about the size and shape of the bread.

Once your toast is done, put the meat on the bread, top with cheese, and then turn the scrambled egg out on top of the cheese. Serve and Enjoy!

Quick, Easy and yummy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I have never thought to combine egg and turkey.... and cannot wait to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)