Successful Together: Strawberry Blueberry MiniMuffins

May 08, 2011

Strawberry Blueberry MiniMuffins

Ed and I took our mom's to Hardy Berry Farms for Mother's Day yesterday to pick some strawberries. We had a great time walking around and picking berries in the nice sunshine.
Now I have about.....4 lbs? of strawberries that need to be made in to something.

Ingredients:

1/2 lb strawberries, stems removed, chopped and rinsed
1 box Krusteaz Fat Free Wild Blueberry Mix (come with a can of blueberries inside!)
about 3/4 cup water

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400.
Puree strawberries in food processor or blender.
Mix the water with the dry mix, and the strawberries. mix til well combined.
Drain the water from the canned blueberries and gently stir them in the with batter.
Spoon in to minimuffin cups and bake for about 12-15 minutes.







Recipes yields approx 40 minimuffins
1= 1 Points+
2= 2 Points+

I plan on freezing most of these like I did with the 




2 comments:

  1. Ed has eaten about 4 of these already. HUSBAND APPROVED stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up your delicious muffin recipe at Muffin Monday! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)