Successful Together: Strawberries with Ricotta

May 09, 2011

Strawberries with Ricotta

I knew I needed something in my gut before I went out to walk this morning and so this is what happened :)

Ingredients:
1/4 cup ricotta (whole milk kind is what I have)
3 oz strawberries, stems removed, rinsed and pulsed in processor til coarse
Splenda to taste

mix it up :)
Enjoy!!! This was tasty once i got past the texture of the ricotta. I had never actually eaten it out side of lasagna or in the brownies I made the other day! Hooray for new food experiences!




3 Points+

2 comments:

  1. would love a bowl, sounds refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun way to start the day. I haven't eaten ricotta with fruit, but do enjoy cottage cheese with fruit, so this looks good too.

    Thanks for the comments this morning -- in fact, you made me realize I had the date wrong! It's next Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)