Successful Together: Grilled Steak Stir fry, Grilled Peaches and Thai Kitchen Hot & Sour Rice Noodle Soup

May 23, 2011

Grilled Steak Stir fry, Grilled Peaches and Thai Kitchen Hot & Sour Rice Noodle Soup

I think random things might be my specialty!

.46 lb Angus Stir-fry steak (thin sliced, approx 3 inches long?)

Steak Stir-fry Marinade:
1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
 1/2 tablespoon Spicy Montreal Steak GrillMates Seasoning

Mix the marinade ingredients, pour in to a container or baggy. Add steak, mix til well covered, close and refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours

Grilled Peaches:
1 can of peach slices, canned in own juice, drained and rinsed
1 packet splenda
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon ginger

Mix dry ingredients and toss over peaches, mixing well.



Preheat grill to medium heat. I made two "grilling foil pans" (flat foil with edged bent up)
place the pans on the grill or a minute or two to heat up. Dump steak in one; peaches in the other. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, stir and cook another 3-5 minutes or until cooked through.


Serve with Thai Kitchen Hot and Sour Rice Noodle soup on the side. (I just scooped out some of the noodles and let Ed have the broth)

All of the above make 2 servings of each.
steak @ 4 Points+ per serving
peaches @ 0 Points+ per serving
Noodle soup @ 3 Points+ per serving

so 1 total serving = 7 Points+.

I wasn't a big fan of the noodles but Ed liked everything! The steak and the peaches were super YUM!





Photobucket

I have linked up @
Hunk of Meat Mondays
Delectable Tuesday
 Recipes for the Grill

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Thai Kitchen. So, one day, me and Jake are at the store, and they have these Thai Kitchen Noodle Bowls on sale, and then $1.00 off coupon, which literally made them like 25 cents, a piece. Good deal, right? Except we found out we don't like them, and I think we still have like 7-10 of them. I wish I were kidding, but I'm not. I wish I could send them to you. LOL. I refuse to throw them away, cause it's just wasting food.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)