Successful Together: Banana Cinnamon French Toast Breakfast Sandwich

May 05, 2011

Banana Cinnamon French Toast Breakfast Sandwich

It was one of those nights last night where I was thinking about what I wanted for breakfast today even before I went to sleep/ Call it what you will, planning....yeah, let's just go with that!

Ingredients:
2 slices Banana Cinnamon French Toast
1 Egg
1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge (or cheese of your choice)

If your toast if frozen, toast it!
Pan fry and egg in pam, until cooked
spread LC Cheese on toast, assemble Sandwich and Enjoy


6 Points+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)