Successful Together: Easy Shake n Baked Chicken Nuggets

February 03, 2011

Easy Shake n Baked Chicken Nuggets

Does anyone else out there get less than thrilled when someone mentions Chicken?
My husband is in that crowd so I am always trying to make something that will 
make him less apprehensive. And these Chicken Nuggets were born! 



Ingredients:
 

I packet Shake n Bake ( I used pork since that's what I had on hand!)
.86 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins

Preparation:
Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
Cut chicken to desired size ( i cut the pieces above in half)
put them in the coating mixture.
Shake Shake Shake
lay out even spaced on baking sheet.
Now follow directions on the box!


As you can tell it barely used half of the shake n bake mixture.
All baked and crispy!


you can eat half of what's there for 6 PointsPlus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)