Successful Together: Easy Pasta for One ( recipe can easily be multiplied!)

February 03, 2011

Easy Pasta for One ( recipe can easily be multiplied!)

I love simple things and this is going to be a new favorite! It is quick and easy,
 when you want a warm meal for one!

The Ingredients
3/4 cup Ronzoni garden delight pasta
1/4 cup shredded cheese made with 2% milk
2/3 cup diced tomatoes
seasonings to taste
( I used oregano, salt and pepper, garlic pepper and 
crushed red pepper flakes)
Preparation:
Boil pasta and cook til done
drain water and add tomatoes and seasoning to pasta
top with cheese, and melt in microwave for about 
1 minute. Stir and serve! 




This recipe can easily pumped up by adding more veggies to it, I was just using what I had on hand.

Total PointsPlus for this recipe : 7 PointsPlus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)