Successful Together: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

February 27, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

A quick-ish easy combination of two super yummy things!
I Followed the directions for the Crustless Apple Pie, but I diced the apples,
and drizzled them with about 2 teaspoons of water before nuking them



Make the oatmeal:
1/4 cup quick oats, dash of cinnamon and sprinkle of sweetener of choice. (2-3 PointsPlus, depending on your sweetener) For these, I boil the water in the microwave, add it to my oats and spices until just a bit watery. then i put the oatmeal in the microwave about about 1 more minute. Makes them thick and porridge -ie.

Then Top with the Apples!


Total PointPlus: 3-4 depending on sweetener used!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)