Successful Together: Apple and Cheese Quesadilla Snack

February 08, 2011

Apple and Cheese Quesadilla Snack

I think this is the perfect combination of warm and crunchy, light but satisfying.

Ingredients:
1 flour tortilla
1 laughing cow light swiss cheese wedge
cinnamon/sugar grinder
approx 1/4 cup diced apple without skin

Prep:
Preheat a skillet pan to medium heat. Spread laughing cow cheese wedge over tortilla. Cover with sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, top with apples and fold tortilla in half. Lightly spray pan with cooking spray and place tortilla in pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Top with a light dusting of cinnamon sugar and serve.

Total PP for quesadilla = 4 (rounding up since I am not sure of the exact content for the cinnamon sugar mix)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)