Successful Together: Sweet Potato Waffle Recipe

January 24, 2011

Sweet Potato Waffle Recipe

YUM!

I didnt take any pics, but I will be making this again soon!
For those on Weight Watchers, this comes out to be right at 6 PointsPlus, using the mix I used! (if you use another mix, make sure you double check your calculations!)


So we take (for one largeish belgian waffle) :

---74 grams (or about 1/4 cup) "complete" pancake/waffle mix.
I used the 7 Grain Tendabake
---1/4 cup mashed sweet potatoes ( i baked 4 large yesterday and scooped the insides out and refrigerated (didnt add anything to them), and just measured out some)
---sprinkle of cinnamon and allspice (depending on how you like your sweet potatoes!)
---a few drops of vanilla extract
---about 1/4 cup water (til desired consistency is reached)


Preheat waffle iron. Mix together above ingredients, pour in to hot iron. I pulled mine out when it said it was done but it fell apart, so next time I will let it cook for another 30 seconds or so 

Top with a light serving of sugarfree syrup!

YUMMY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)